Concrete is a composite material that is composed of a coarse aggregate bonded together with relatively fluid cement which hardens after some time.
Qualities of Concrete
- Highly durable
- Very versatile
- Has proper work finish
- Benefits of Concrete
- It has great acoustics
- High resistant to fire
- Long lasting due to high durability
- Can be used for various purposes due to its high versatility
- Can withstand natural disasters
- Low maintenance
- Can be produced and used locally
Uses of Concrete
- Widely used in the majority of tunnels, buildings, dams, etc.
- Extremely affordable when compared to other types of building materials
- Used in construction of roads, pavements, etc.
Contact Re-Vive stonecare for all your concrete repair, restoration and installation needs. We offer friendly, no obligation quotations and advice. 01279 315545 or mobile 0773 7655871.