Re-vive Stone are experts in repairing chips in materials such as engineered quartz, lapitec and dekton.
We provide a complete repair service and can repair chips to edges and impact chips.
Engineered quartz is a composite material made up of crushed stones (quartz) bound together by a strong adhesive material. This stone has grown in popularity over time as many people now realize its immense benefits and quality.
Qualities of Engineered Quartz
- More flexible than other kinds of natural stones.
- Very hard (hardness of 7 on Mohs scale) and durable
- More resistant to mold than other forms of natural stone
- Very flexible
- Can be damaged by direct heat application at temperatures higher than 150oc
- Sensitive to thermal expansion and contraction
Benefits of Engineered Quartz
- Available in different colors hence giving off an aesthetic value on application
- Constant and uniform color pattern throughout the entire material
- Very flexible, thus allowing a variety of finishes and edging options
- It is non-porous, hence resistant to mold and bacteria
- Doesn’t require extensive maintenance
Uses of Engineered Quartz
- Engineered quartz is perfect for work surfaces due to its hard nature
- Used to kitchen counter tops
- Makes excellent gemstones
Contact Re-vive Stone Care for all your engineered quartz repair, restoration and installation needs from worktops to floors and features and decorative stonework. 01279 315545 or mobile 0773 7655871