At Re-vive Stonecare we have many years experience plus on-going training with all types of natural stone and man made floors and surfaces. From undertaking relatively simple tasks such as deep cleaning & re-sealing to full grinding, honing and polishing. What ever the problems you may have with your stone you can have the confidence we have dealt with it before.
Our commitment to you, our clients, is to offer the highest level of service and quality of workmanship. As a result our reputation is growing through recommendations to both domestic and commercial clients.
- Marble Cleaning, Polishing & Restoration
- Honing Stone
- Travertine Cleaning & Sealing
- Crack and Chip Repair
- Granite Polishing
- Lippage Removal
- Filling Holes in Travertine
- Tile & Grout Cleaning & Restoration
- Grout Re-colouring
- Stain Removal
- Etch Removal
- Sealing & Protection
- Anti Slip Treatments
- Natural Stone Restoration & Preservation
Because not all jobs are the same, we offer a bespoke service that is designed to deal with almost all difficulties you may have with your stone. This often depends upon your preferences, the condition of the stone, problems encountered and of course budget.
All my staff are personally trained by myself and supervised at all times. We use some of the best equipment and tools available anywhere in the world. We are happy to undertake all types of restoration & maintenance work.
Here are a few common problems clients call us for:
- Marble dull, scratched and lifeless in high traffic walkways
- Large holes in Travertine flooring
- Chipped Granite or Marble worktops
- Terrazzo with large cracks and unpolished
- Heavy soiling ingrained in Limestone flooring
- Riven Slate flooring with grout haze and looking dirty
You can rely on us to ensure total satisfaction.
If you are visiting this site for the first time we know how difficult it can be to choose a dependable company here’s several reasons you can rely on us.
- We are more than happy to offer a FREE consultation in our local area, including conducting a thorough demonstration.
- We use the finest abrasives, tools & materials using specialist seals that are proven to give you up to 15 years protection from staining if maintained correctly. Most of our premium seals have no nasty solvents or additives that are dangerous for you or your family and are completely safe to use.
- You only pay the price we quote. We will offer a written quotation along with a detailed report on the condition and process to be undertaken. We will never use high pressure sales tactics – you only go ahead if you are happy with us.
- We are happy to refer you to our clients if you would like a genuine testimonial.
- We attend hands-on and on-going training whereever there are new developments in equipment or materials, including trade shows and seminars.
- We stand behind every job we undertake 100% until you are completely happy with the result.