Re-vive Stone can repair a wide range of composite stone materials such as quartz, lapitec and dekton.
A common faults is surface chips. We can repair chips to edges and impact chips on composite stone materials.
A Guide to Composite Stones
This stone is made from the combination of two or more different constituent materials with diverse physical and chemical properties to form a material with properties significantly different from those of its constituents.
Qualities of Composite Stones
- Light weight
- Strength to weight ratio is high
- Insulated- low thermal conductance
- Resistant to fire, chemicals, and weathering
- Variable color and translucent
Benefits of Composite Stones
- Allows for design flexibility
- Low cost
- Resistant to corrosion
- Highly durable
- High strength
Uses of Composite Stones
- Used as building materials for construction purposes, e.g. bridges and counter tops
- Used in aircraft and sports materials
Contact Re-Vive stonecare for all your composite stone repair, restoration and installation needs from worktops to floors and features and decorative stonework. 01279 315545 or mobile 0773 7655871.